Return and Exchanges
Q: What is your return policy?
Q: What should I do if a garment is missing (was not shipped) but it is clearly on my packing and invoice slip?
- We appreciate your business and we want you to be 100% satisfied with our merchandise. If for any reason you are unhappy with your order you can return it to us within 7 days. Any returns received after 7 days will be store credit only up to 30 days. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- Please save the invoice received with your package, as this is your receipt.
- There is a $5.00 restocking fee for the first item returned and $3.00 for each additional item returned. This fee will be subtracted from your total return credit
- The following items cannot be returned / exchanged. All Sales are Final:
* CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE
* Body Jewelry
- Comfort in Fashions works with photographers and programmers to obtain the correct color. We are not responsible for any adjustments that may differ from your monitor's resolutions.
- All returned items must be in their original condition, folded neatly in their plastic/cardboard with all hang tags, ribbon and labels attached. You may be charged a pressing fee if the item returned is wrinkled beyond normal packing and shipping standards in addition to the restocking fee. The returned garment(s) must be unworn - free of perfume, pet hair, smoke, make-up, etc. You may be charged a deodorizing and cleaning fee which will be substracted from your credit along with the restocking fee. Any items returned in any condition other than their original sent condition will not be eligible for return, credit, or exchange.
- In the event of an exchange, you will be responsible for the restocking fee. Comfort in Fashions will pay for the shipping of the exchanged garment via USPS Priority Mail only.
- Please note that International customers will be charged a standard shipping fee for all exchanges. That fee will be determined by country and order size.
- Original shipping cost is not reimbursed on returns/exchanges.
- Comfort in Fashions will gladly exchange merchandise that is defective or damage in shipment.
- If you were shipped the wrong garment and/or size (base on the printed invoice that was emailed to you) we will correct it and pay for the return to us and re-delivery shipment. (Restocking fees will not apply in these cases.)
- Comfort in Fashions will accept merchandise to be returned for credit, provided it meets the above-mentioned guidelines. You will not be credited for shipping charges paid on the original order.
Please check your order when delivered. Claims for missing garments from your invoice/packing slip must be made within 48 hours after delivery.
Claims should be made via email or phone. Claims for garments ordered but not shipped made after 48 hours will not be honored.
Q: I cannot locate my Return/Exchange Form. How do I get another one?
Simple. Click here to print a Return/Exchange form or Call customer service and we will email you a form.
Q: How do I send something back?
If you live in the continental United States, simply visit our customer service page to contact us, or call us at 1.888.588.0577 and have the answers to the following questions ready for our operators.
Q: What is your return address?
- Is this going to be a return or an exchange?
- What item number(s) and item(s) are you going to be sending back?
- What is the reason you're sending the items back?
- What is the first and last name the order is listed under?
- If this is an exchange, what are the replacement item number(s), item(s) and size(s)?
- What is the order number?
Generous Fashions Return Dept.
807 Airport Access Road
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
Returns and exchanges can take approximately 2 weeks for processing. We appreciate your patience.
If you live outside the continental United States, we are sorry but we will not be able to provide you with a return label, or reimburse you for return postage costs.
You may return the item(s) using any method available. However, we do recommend using a method that can be tracked to avoid lost merchandise. Additionally, if you do live outside the continental United States, there may be additional fees charged by the Customs offices in your country, once the product has been exchanged and re-shipped to you.
Comfort in Fashion will not assume responsibility for these fees, nor can we reimburse you for any fees incurred.